You can experience quiet comfort with our high-efficiency heat pump that gets up to a 16 SEER cooling rating. It features a single-stage scroll compressor for electric heating and cooling. Use it year round in warmer climates, or pair it with a compatible gas furnace and thermostat to gain dual fuel heating efficiency in colder climates. You can also enjoy the convenience of remote access and the assurance of best levels of performance and comfort management when you pair it with a complete communicating system, including the energy-smart Ion™ System Control with Wi-Fi® capability.1
- Quiet performance (as low as 69 decibels)*
- Single-stage compressor operation
- Dual fuel capable with a compatible gas furnace and thermostat for energy-saving heating
- Durably built with tight wire grille and protective corner posts to withstand bad weather and debris
- Designed for corrosion resistance and lasting performance
- Wi-Fi® enabled remote access with the Ion™ System Control1
- 5-Year No Hassle Replacement™ Limited Warranty±
- 10-Year Parts Limited Warranty+
- Efficient, single-stage scroll compressor
- Single-speed fan motor
- Advanced electronic control quietly switches between heating, cooling and defrost modes
- System protecting filter drier
- Durable, protective tight wire grille panels allow easy coil cleaning; corner posts for extra strength and style
- High-gloss, baked-on powder coat finish over galvanized steel
- Sound-reducing features: soft-mounted compressor, acoustic-absorbing compressor blanket, and Quiet Shift defrost
- Compatible control: Ion™ System Control installed as part of a complete communicating system for full function and efficiency capability, Wi-Fi® remote access convenience, and intelligent diagnostics
- Non-ozone depleting R-410A refrigerant
- Cooling capacity: 1.5–5 tons
*Quietest size within each model group during most common cooling operating condition.
± No Hassle Replacement™ Limited Warranty: If compressor, coil or heat exchanger fails due to defect during the applicable No Hassle Replacement limited warranty time period, a one-time replacement with a comparable unit will be provided.
+ 10-Year Parts Limited Warranty: Timely registration required for 10-year parts limited warranty. Limited warranty period is 5 years if not registered within 90 days of installation. Jurisdictions where warranty benefits cannot be conditioned on registration will receive the registered limited warranty periods. Please see warranty certificate for further details and restrictions.
1 Wi-Fi® is a registered trademark of the Wi-Fi Alliance Corporation.