QuietComfort® 14 Packaged Gas Furnace/Air Conditioner Combination
- 14 SEER/12 EER cooling
- 81% AFUE heating (products manufactured after 1/1/15)
- Quiet performance (as low as 73 decibels)*
- Multi-speed blower motor for improved temperature and humidity control
- Durably built to withstand weather and debris
- Designed for corrosion resistance and lasting performance
- 3-Year No Hassle Replacement™ Limited Warranty+
- 10-Year Parts Limited Warranty±
- Lifetime Heat Exchanger Limited Warranty1
- Efficient single-stage scroll compressor
- Efficient multi-speed ECM blower motor
- Single-stage gas valve
- Corrosion-resistant stainless steel heat exchanger
- Reliable, direct spark gas ignition
- System protecting highand low-pressure switches
- Wire hail guard grille and raised coil design for protection against weather and debris
- Corrosion-resistant tin-plated copper evaporator coil tubing
- Sound reducing features: vibration-reducing top panel, soft mounted compressor and blower motor
- Compatible thermostat: heat/cool with humidity sensing
- Rooftop or ground level installation
- Cooling capacity: 2–5 tons
- Heating capacity: 40,000–130,000 BTUh
*Quietest size within each model group during most common cooling operating condition.
+ No Hassle Replacement™ Limited Warranty: If compressor, coil or heat exchanger fails due to defect during the applicable No Hassle Replacement limited warranty time period, a one-time replacement with a comparable unit will be provided.
± 10-Year Parts Limited Warranty: Timely registration required for 10-year parts limited warranty. Limited warranty period is 5 years if not registered within 90 days of installation. Jurisdictions where warranty benefits cannot be conditioned on registration will receive the registered limited warranty periods. Please see warranty certificate for further details and restrictions.
1Lifetime Heat Exchanger Limited Warranty: Timely registration required for lifetime limited heat exchanger warranty. Limited warranty period is 20 years for heat exchanger if not registered within 90 days of installation. Jurisdictions where warranty benefits cannot be conditioned on registration will receive the registered limited warranty periods. Please see warranty certificate for further details and restrictions.